Friday, April 27, 2012

Changes

You may have noticed that lately I've been making some changes to the blog. I've been exploring the different things I can do and there may be alot of changes, then alot of things going back to the way they were. I've added reactions to the bottom of each post, so I can get quick feedback from all of you. Please keep the comments coming though, I love to hear exactly what you think.

I also added a note on sharing the stories. It's down in the lower right bumper.

You may have noticed that I have sold out as well. I went ahead and put some ads up, because hey, free money. I hope you guys don't mind too much. If you do, get over it. We'll see how they go. They may not be up for long because I'm not sure if we're exactly within the terms and conditions. We'll just have to wait and see if they say anything.

No word yet on the illustrations yet, sorry, but both of us have alot of free time coming up in a few weeks here. I will certainly try to get more installations up, and she may or may not get us some sexy going on. We'll just have to play it by ear.

Don't miss the new chapter just below!

Thanks for understanding
Pleasured Readings, p3

No comments:

Post a Comment