Friday, April 27, 2012

[Bk2-SOF:Ch68] Part 1- Skullfucked

It was around 3:00 a.m. when we got back to Anne's. We headed toward the window we'd left open, in a little-used storeroom on the second floor.
        "Fang." He looked at me, and I gestured to the ground. We landed in a grove of trees a ways from the house. "What is it?" he asked. I shushed him and pushed him against a tree before kissing him. It took him a second to react, but when he did it was with a passion. I leaned into his body and he wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back before letting his hands drop to caress my ass. I groaned into his mouth and pushed against him. He already had a sizable lump growing in his pants and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it.

I peeled off my shirt and bra and pushed my breasts into his face. The cool night air felt good against my bare skin and made my nipples stand instantly at attention. Fang wasted no time in taking a nipple into his mouth and moving a hand to play with the other one. I groaned and trailed my hands down to his waist, teasing the waistband of his pants and rubbing the bulge through his jeans. I unbuckled his belt and pulled it from his pants and dropped to my knees.His fingers lingered in my hair as I looked up at him and popped open his pants button and slowly pulled down the zipper. I gave him a sexy smile and yanked his pants and boxers down, making his enlarged cock pop out into my face.

I liked my lips and wrapped a hand around the large staff pointing at my face. My free hand trailed down my soft breasts and tight stomach and pushed down into the front of my pants. I kissed the tip gently, saying hello to my old friend. Fang groaned as my warm lips touched the sensitive head. My eyes met his and I lapped my tongue all the way up the length of his member. I repeated this a few times, then swirled my tongue around the tip before taking just the head in my mouth. Fang groaned and tried to thrust forward, but I pushed him against the tree and nibbled on the tip. My hand moved lightly up and down the shaft, and I used my tongue to lap at his hole, making Fang gasp at the sensitive touch.

My other hand spread my damp lower lips and I brushed a finger between them. It brushed my clit and I moaned, the vibrations running up Fang's cock and making him groan. I began circling my sensitive nub, and at the same time began moving up Fang's member, engulfing it bit by bit. As I moved up Fang's breathing became harsher. When I was about halfway up his 13 inch tool when without warning I took the whole thing in my mouth. Fang shouted and his hands flew to the back of my head, holding me in place. I could feel his cock twitching deep in my throat, and I began assaulting my clit as I choked on it.

Fang swore as my throat tightened around him and began to face fuck me. Tears began to run down my face as I struggled for a breath, but my hand had moved from my clit and was now viciously attacking my pussy and I was close to climaxing. I hit my peak and tried to yell out around the huge tool in my mouth, but nothing more than a choking gargle escaped.. The movement was enough to throw Fang over the edge as well and he yelled out as he came, squirting his cum right into my throat.

He let go of my head and I fell back onto the ground, coughing and gasping for air as streams of tears ran down my cheeks. One last spurt of jizz landed on my cheek, and I pulled my hand from my soaked pants and wiped it off, mixing our juices. I licked it all up greedily, trying to get every bit of his delicious seed. He dropped to the ground next to me and I made myself sit up. I grabbed Fang's discarded belt and used it to tie his hands behind his back again. Even though I wanted him, he needed to know I was still pissed. I rolled him back onto his back and slid my soaking jeans and panties off my hips. I straddled his chest and smiled down at him.
"Now, it's my turn."

No comments:

Post a Comment